Sunday, May 13, 2012

New Shoes!

My favorite thing to shop for is definitely hands down shoes. With the multiple heights and forms they come in, they have the ability to make the same outfit look drastically different and alter one's mood instantly. I recently picked up some color-block sandals and love them! They make me feel super summery and laid back-but also put together. Now I just need the sun to come back out so I can put them to more use! (although I have a feeling weather won't be a big deterrent in my wearing them ;))


sandals-rockelles
pants-wetseal

 Oh! I forgot to mention I went to a Drake concert this past monday (the kick-off to his extended Club Paradise Tour). It was incredible--indescribable in that way most good concerts are :)Just pure joy.

Here's what I've been listening to on repeat for the past couple of weeks:

  


No comments:

Post a Comment