Sunday, January 22, 2012

I LOVE GIFTS!

Wooh! So I was just gifted this really pretty Punjabi ensemble. I'm super excited to wear it. I even belted it and let's just say I know what I'm wearing for my birthday :))

(sorry for the lame exposure :P)



(here I belted it, ditched the bottoms (wearing it like a dress) and paired with my black bow flats-- its the perfect spring outfit)


And here's just a snapshot of what I wore today. Its cold out so I belted my dad's flannel button-down jacket and work black cords with it.


4 comments:

  1. I love the colour! What a fantastic gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ensemble - it's very pretty :)
    Could you take a look at my personal style blog?
    http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
    Follow me if you like it.
    I'll be happy to follow you back :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And I'd be happy to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete