Friday, February 3, 2012

an intro to my closet

I made a post not too long ago about some things that were inspiring me and I have actually incorporated some of them into my wardrobe :) I've added colored skinnies (something I would have never bought a year ago because I thought they looked gaudy, but have found my self taken to the pastels), white/pink chucks, pastel-colored striped tops and pretty black bow flats to my collection and feel like for the first time I'm close to my ideal wardrobe. Of course there is still the need to hunt down some vintage pins for when my hair needs to be pulled back (which I'm finding is more often than not since I cut it recently) and maxi button down dresses. I'll just have to hit the thrift stores for that in March, just in time for my bday :)

For an update on my daily life, I recently started reading the Sherlock Holmes series and it is pretty good. Next on my list is Beloved, The Color Purple, Tolstoy's Ana, and Don Quijote. School is moving along and I can't wait for my break at the end of this month-long needed sleep shall be acquired.

Oh! and about those onion rings I mentioned in the other post-got some today and they were divine <3


(white converse with pink detailing/interior)

(black flats from UO)

(blue pants-HM; pink pants-wetseal)

(some printed shifts; black one made by grandma, pink is thrifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment