Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!

Today I turn 18 and have pretty simple plans for the day-seeing The Artist and having lunch and dinner with friends. This past week I've been thinking of what I could do-like some crazy, awesome things that would make this day seem like a true coming of age event. And when those plans didn't happen, I felt kinda down. But I realized today that you don't have to do anything SUPER diffferent to feel different as a person. Do I feel dramatically different? no. Do I even feel 18? not really. But I do feel something, like I might have done a little self-actualization and figured out more about myself. Some people are party people and some like to watch arsty films and shop. I'm the latter although I might dabble in the other at times. So now, I'm pretty pleased with my plans. I get to spend time with friends, some of which I don't see often, and it's a beautiful day outside. And I get to see a movie that will be fantastic I'm sure (well I hope ;) ).


(vintage blouse, necklace-anthropologie, cardigan-mom's)

Oh! and I love this song <3


Miami ft. Kimbra- I Look to You



No comments:

Post a Comment