Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Glasses!

Well they came, finally. I've been waiting for what seems like forever but was really only a week and a half, which is pretty good timing for these things. It was long overdue for me to get new frames and here they are:


I like them :) 

In other news, I'll be attending the Jean Paul-Gaultier exhibit at the DeYoung this Friday. So excited to see his work with fellow admirers. I have yet to decide whether to dress up or down--but I'll probably go for up since I like any excuse to put extra effort into what I'm wearing. Can't wait to share the experience with you with an added outfit post. Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so much! I picked you for this <3

    http://cupoftrend.blogspot.com/2012/03/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html

    ReplyDelete