Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Past Weeks

Hey there, so I've been wanting to post on the Jean-Paul Gaultier exhibit I went to and now finally have the time. So it was a Friday night which meant I had to go after school-an excellent way to kick off the weekend if I don't say so. The event started at 5:30 but we got there a little late, needless to say it was packed. People of all ages in wacky costumes and models in these BEAUTIFUL creations, I mean I was seriously jumping up and down with excitement when I got there. My friend happened to be friends with the lady selling hats there and I got one for free! (I've posted a pic below). The night was a blur of excitement, amazing fashion-I'm talking all of Gaultier's most iconic pieces displayed as if on a runway- and me walking the community runway! I was selected as one of the 120 guests and the hair stylists there gave me purple extensions for the honor :) Ummm as of late I am currently on spring break for which I am having a stay-cation. I appreciate it though, I graduate in 2 months!!!AHHHHHHHHHHH




                                                            (the gifted hat)

                                                        (my outfit)

                                                    Nail Inspiration

                                                   (friend's DIY nail art)
(metallic nails I have to try)
                             Huge Hamentashen I made for Pesach (Passover)


With that I bid you a happy spring break, good passover, happy easter and hope that whatever else that is happening in your life happens well!

No comments:

Post a Comment