Thursday, April 19, 2012

Photo Project

So, I decided to try my hand at street photography and took some photos last weekend. After stopping by the local flea market I happened across a thai festival celebrating the new year (and by happened I mean I was walking down the street, saw a crowd, headed over and got to see an amazing show). I took some photos of the dancers and am really pleased with a few. The colors in the photo, while they can't possibly capture the richness of the color in person, are pretty darn close. The costumes were beautifully intricate and I am super glad I had the chance to participate in another culture's celebration on a Sunday afternoon. I posted a couple shots below :) Also posted is the latest music video from one of my all time favorite artist, Marina and the Diamonds. Some say her music is like marmite-some love it and some hate it--and I can definitely say that while some of her songs are not my favorite, they all elicit respect from me. The girl has serious talent!







No comments:

Post a Comment