Monday, April 23, 2012

Senior Day!!!

Today was Senior Day (aka ditch day) and it was spent at the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk with my friends and classmates. The day was basically a combination of lying in the sand soaking up the sun, getting on terrifying (and I mean so terrifying that you stop screaming and start making weird faces to soak up the terror) rides and and just bonding with people I see on the daily but don't have the opportunity to get to know better. So all in all it was pretty good. I have to say my favorite ride was the Giant Dipper ( which I ended up hitting my head twice on due to the drop that threw me against my seat) and my least favorite was the Fireball. Now I'm not one to usually write on the negative but I have to say that ride was the longest 3 minutes of my life. Besides spinning around in a circle, the ride went in a swing like motion, halting to a stop when it went vertical--way too much going on. I basically closed my eyes throughout the whole thing, went from screaming to making desperate faces, and praying that I would not fly out of my seat. But I made it (yay!) and left the beach feeling content. Can't say I'm looking forward to the last two weeks of regular school because there's a lot of work to do! But I am hoping to end off the year on a good note and look back on times like these and be like yea, that was pretty sweet. :)

My outfit for the day (taken via computer camera because I was super lazy)

Overall romper &blouse-Buffalo Exchange



(close up of the button detail on side)

No comments:

Post a Comment